Basic requirements for admission to our secondary school:
- Good German and English skills. 5th grade comparable to B1 level / If your child doesn`t have a sufficient level of proficiency in the second language, we may ask you to organise additional German or English classes outside the school or to support your child with additional language classes in the month before the start of the school year.
- A secondary school recommendation from the primary school.
Language level German:
- up to grade 5/6: B1 Level
- up to grade 7/8: B2 Level
- up to grade 9: B2.2 ideally C1 Level
- from grade 10: C1 Level (C1 Level is required for promotion to the advanced level)
OUR ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN DETAIL:
1. Online Registration
As a first step, parents need to register their child by filling in the non-binding online application form.
2. Submission of Documents
After successfully registering online we will contact you via e-mail and ask to submit the necessary documents: a school questionnaire, an income assessment form and copies of your child’s school reports and the primary school’s recommendation to visit a "Gymnasium".
3. Entrance Test
When we receive all of your documents, we will invite you and your child to an interview with the Head of School. Your child will also be invited to trial days. During these days, the educators will evaluate your child`s academic level as well as its German and English skills. At the same time, we offer your child the opportunity to get to know our school, our teachers and the possible new classmates.
4. School Contract
After the trial days, we offer a place to children who successfully passed and send out the school contract for our secondary school.